Wednesday 23 May 2012

What are we doing?

So after the run down of getting here I guess it is best to update you with what we are actually doing here in Yala. Through out the blog I will put up more detailed information about everyone's placements but for now I will just bring up to speed. So I had the choice of working at a number of schools both primary and secondary. I chose Yala Township Mixed Secondary School. I am teaching Year 10,11 and 12's Biology, Chemistry, Physical Education and Business Studies. Jemma and Cara are working at the Round Equator Special School working with children with disabilities. Josh is working at the North Gem Community Resource Centre currently focusing on supplying the centre with a sustainable and steady income. I will post a lot more specific information about our placements after we have spent a considerable about of time there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment